I see a young man with a plush frog on his head playing a wooden flute or recorder, standing in a gravel lot in front of a parked car. He's much taller than when last I saw him, I think.
Yow, the last time I saw this child, he was in a baby stroller and I could have picked him up...now, not so much.
Happy birthday, by the way, from the ladies and me in Chicago. We hope you have a happy day, and many more years of health, wealth, and happiness to come!
I can still pick him up, although I don't do that much any more. I still outweigh him by about 4 to 1, despite his constant growing and my current shrinking trend. I've managed to shed about 15 pounds in the last few months, and am very happy about that. It seems that every time I stand next to Corwin, his head hits a point higher up my torso than it did before.
20 years? more? Good to have a handle on you again. Congratulations all around, your family looks awesome. I'll read up on you in more detail (tomorrow?) but I wanted to say Hi before my workday ends.
I do try to stay unidentifiable online. We met at the above summer camp, pen palled it for a while, and hung out once when you came out to CA. Just thinking about how much has gone down since then makes me feel antique.
(no subject)
Date: 2008-10-29 07:11 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-11-07 01:18 pm (UTC)Happy birthday, by the way, from the ladies and me in Chicago. We hope you have a happy day, and many more years of health, wealth, and happiness to come!
(no subject)
Date: 2008-11-07 05:25 pm (UTC)JHU/CTY at ASU
Date: 2008-12-01 09:36 pm (UTC)Re: JHU/CTY at ASU
Date: 2008-12-02 12:03 am (UTC)Re: JHU/CTY at ASU
Date: 2008-12-02 02:05 pm (UTC)